Cod Fillet, Shrimp and Clams with Frescobene Amatriciana Sauce
dinner | gluten free |
1 lb. cod fillets
8 large shrimp (cleaned and deveined, tails on)
1 lb. Manila clams (scrubbed and rinsed)
¼ c. white wine
1 -10 oz. pouch Frescobene Amatriciana Sauce thawed
Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees F.
1. Place cod fillets in baking pan.
2. Top with shrimp and surround with clams.
3. Pour white wine on top of fish.
4. Top with Frescobene Amatriciana Sauce.
5. Cover with foil and place in oven and cook for 25-30 minutes.
Can use tilapia, sea bass, mussels, and scallops.
Delicious with a side of pasta, rice, or risotto.