1 Whole Chicken cut into 8 Pieces (breasts, thighs, legs, wings)
1-20 oz. Pouch Frescobene Sausage Ragu
4 Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1” pieces
¼ c. olive oil
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
1. Place chicken and potatoes on baking sheet
2. Salt and pepper chicken and potatoes
3. Drizzle chicken and potatoes with olive oil
4. Place in oven and cook for 40-50 minutes. (internal temperature of chicken should read 165 degrees)
5. While chicken is in the oven, cook sauce according to package
6. Once chicken is cooked arrange on serving platter. Cut corner of sausage ragu pouch and pour over chicken and potatoes and serve.
Add steamed broccoli for a well rounded meal.
For an even easier meal… purchase a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, cut into pieces, top with sauce and warm in and 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.