1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
- 1 1/4 c. shredded mozzarella
1/4 c. grated Parmesan
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 -10 oz. package of Sausage Ragu (or choose any Frescobene Artisan Sauce!)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
2. Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine.
3. Steam in a steamer basket and drain well. (I put it into a dish towel and squeeze to get all the moisture out.)
4. Let cool.
5. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with 1/2c mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs.
6. Transfer to the center of baking pan and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust.
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Take out of oven, top with sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
9. Bake for 10 minutes or until top is browned.
You can purchase the cauliflower already chopped at Trader Joes in either their produce section or frozen food section - it's labeled Cauliflower Rice. Turn it into a vegetarian delight by substituting Frescobene Marinara or Vodka sauce for the Sausage Ragu!