easy | gluten free | under 1 hour |
This is the best gazpacho you will have outside of Spain….and so simple to make! Be sure you add the Sherry Vinegar, it is a key component.
- 1 10 oz. Frescobene Marinara Sauce, thawed
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeds removed
- 1 small red pepper, veins and seeds removed
- 1 small jalapeño, veins and seeds removed
- 2-3 T Sherry vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and season with salt and pepper
Optional: Top with diced watermelon and avocado, croutons, cooked shrimp and/or drizzle of olive oil.